Afarinesh Commercial-Administrative complex is located in the north of Shiraz city in an area of 12,800 square meters, near of Afarinesh Boulevard. The complex has a 25-storey tower and the podium section is divided into three main categories including commercial sectors, office towers and resorts.
It also contains four underground floors with a capacity of 720 indoor parking lots, a 76-storey hypermarket and a commercial unit. The total areas of commercial and recreational units are 82,000 square meters. Shiraz office tower is a 25-storey structure with a unique proportion that is incorporated along with podium.
General specifications and project volumes:
- Type of contract: Design, material supply and construction (EPC)
- Employer: Shiraz Municipality
- Consulting: consulting Engineers and Building Technology of Iran
- Start of operations: August 2015
- Duration: 13 months
- Occupied area: 7500 sq.m.
- Infrastructure area: 82,000 sq.m.
- The level of commercially useful: 22000 sq.m.
- The weight of metal skeletons: 8130 tons
- the Weight of Reinforcement: 4860 t.
- The amount of formatting: 26000 sq.m.
- Concrete placement volume: 62000 cubic meters