Judiciary hospital is under construction in order to improve its service to the judiciary personnel and raise welfare medical services in northwestern of Tehran at Evin district. It contains 160-bed hospital with a total area of 18,000 square meters, including all medical and surgery facilities. The hospital benefits from a complex design in its structure due to competitive advantages of Henza Co.; particularly in the construction and installation of metal structures and rapid implementation relegated to our company.
General specifications and project volumes:
- Type of contract: Procurement and construction (PC)
- Employer: Executive Vice President Administration of the Judiciary
- Consulting: Consulting Architects future urban development plan
- Starting date of operation: August 2016
- Duration of the contract: 8 months
- Occupied area: 3200 sq.m.
- Infrastructure area: 18,000 sq.m.
- The weight of steel frame: 2900 tons
- the reinforcement Weight: 350
- concrete casting volume: 4,000 cubic meters